T.V editor

Hiya

Anyone know how to access the T.V editor, I take it one is built in to the
program.

Regards Cub

"Cubzilla" <no@way.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hiya
>
> Anyone know how to access the T.V editor, I take it one is built in to the
> program.
>

> Regards Cub

Duh! Try TVed.exe in the program/bin folder.

Quixote

ScratchMonkey
> No, it's a separate program. Very similar to the UnrealTournament
> editor.
<SNIP>

That makes sense, considering that the engine and the game itself is very
similar to Unreal Tournament.

--
-----------
Deep Thought

"DeepThought" <deep.42.thought@gmailEARTH.com> wrote in message
> ScratchMonkey
>> No, it's a separate program. Very similar to the UnrealTournament
>> editor.
> <SNIP>
>
> That makes sense, considering that the engine and the game itself is very
> similar to Unreal Tournament.
>
> --
> -----------
> Deep Thought
> -----------
> Erase the Earth
> to g-mail me.

but...if it has spinfusors and jetpacks...therefore the editor must be
intergrated like the previous two games...

right???

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:21:20 GMT, DeepThought wrote:

> That makes sense, considering that the engine and the game itself is very
> similar to Unreal Tournament.

I would hope that it's way more stable (and easier) than the UT editor...
but as there's no hope of a Linux client, I couldn't give a toss.

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

"Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in news:clh5sh$2he$1
@titan.btinternet.com:

> but...if it has spinfusors and jetpacks...therefore the editor must be
> intergrated like the previous two games...
>
> right???

You're kidding, right? Integration has nothing to do with what game world
features are present.

Just like they wouldn't require the integration of a paint program for
making textures.

And editors tend to be more buggy than the games themselves (if you can
believe anything could be more buggy), so integrating the editor would just
make the game that much more flakey.

"ScratchMonkey" <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in message
> "Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in news:clh5sh$2he$1
> @titan.btinternet.com:
>
>> but...if it has spinfusors and jetpacks...therefore the editor must be
>> intergrated like the previous two games...
>>
>> right???
>
> You're kidding, right?

Yes.