Sign in with
Your question

Recovery files

Last response: in Storage
a b G Storage
May 4, 2009 2:34:58 PM

Hi...i have a HDD 120GB when save all files and pictures of my HDD 500GB for format the PC and make a RAID 1...in the process of format and configure the RAID 1 the HDD 120Gb was conect all time...

Ok, when start windows and try enter to my files, found that the HDD 120GB don't have format...all my files was lost...i do a format NTFS fast and try with easy recovery recovery the files...but nothing..

When the process finished, try open a word document and this open, but open i white...with out text or pictures..nothing....also with the pictures...when try open one, show me a X nothin else....pelase help me...I NEED THE FILES!!!!!!!

Tell me what program will be use for recovery the files...are important.... :(  :cry: 

More about : recovery files

a b G Storage
May 4, 2009 5:55:02 PM

Try GetDataBack from Runtime.org, the trial version is free and will tell you if any data can be recovered.
a b G Storage
May 6, 2009 3:25:38 PM

MrLinux said:
Try GetDataBack from Runtime.org, the trial version is free and will tell you if any data can be recovered.

---------------------------

Ok thx...i try to night...
January 27, 2010 8:14:35 AM

Recently I faced a situation when I needed to recover my deleted files. On some forum I was advised to try Advanced File Recovery. And this tool did its job very well.
!