How to revove or delete security av com

G

Hello,i need to removed the security av coz my computer block the unti virus my computer so need delete.

Hello,i need to removed the security av coz my computer block the unti virus my computer so need delete.

You need to start with going from Statr to Run and typeing msconfig into th ebox, then hit teh Enter key. Click teh StartUp tab and untick anythign you don't recognise. If SecurityAV is listed, untick it but it's more likely to be disguised by random letters and numbers. If in doubt, untick everything except your AntiVirus and firewall - you cna always put them back afterwards. Restart the computer then tick "Don't show this message again" and hit Enter.

Next, you need a programme called MalwareBytes which is free to download from http://www.malwarebytes.com. If you can't install it, it's because the threat has identified somethingthat can remove it and is blocking the installation so you may need to rename the main filename from MBAM to fred or jhudes - anything you like. When installed, let it update itself and when it restarts, run the quick scan and let it removes anything it finds. Restart the computer and run the full scan and do the same. After that final restart, click on the Logs tab and post both logs back here. There will probably be other scans to run afterwards to be certain you've got rid of this.

If you aren't able to work in Windows' Normal Mode because SecurityAV keeps blocking the screen, restart and tap Function 8 then select Safe Mode with Networking and try working in there.
[/#000ff]