My sony vaio camera is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystaltokyo

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012
It says that my Sony Vaio webcam is not connected when I try to use it on Yahoo messanger....no other programs are open or connected to the cam and the arsoft 2 program also shows that there is no camera...how can I get my camera recognized and connected again?

Reinstall the driver

crisPOGI

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
Hi

I have the same problem with my laptop vaio VGN-CR11Z and i was prostrated to find answers almost everywhere inside the net world. After i have search for solutions to fix the problem for three long years by countless trial and error thing, i finally found a simple solution to this problem. Please follow this steps:

1.Go to CONTROL PANEL and click PROGRAMS, then double click PROGRAMS AND FEATURES.

2.Then find RUN PROGRAMS MADE FOR PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF WINDOWS and double click it then a pop up window will appear and you can read:t
Troubleshoot and help computers
PROGRAM COMPATIBILITY
Make older programs run in this version of windows. then under ADVANCE, click NEXT BELOW...

3.Then a pop-up window will appear which read SELECT PROGRAM YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH...Then find and click VAIO Cemera Capture Utility and Click NEXT Below... and again a pop-up window will appear which read SELECT TROUBLESHOOTING OPTION...Then double CLICKTROUBLESHOOT PROGRAMS...Then a pop-up window will appear which read WHAT PROBLEMS DO YOU NOTICE?...Then choose the box THE PROGRAM WORKED IN EARLIER VERSIONS OF WINDOWS BUT WON`T INSTALL OR RUN NOW. and Check it...Then Click NEXT BELOW...

4.Then a pop-up window will appear and you can read WHICH VERSIONS OF WINDOWS DID THIS PROGRAM WORK ON BEFORE? Then Choose the program you were using before you have installed windows 7 and Click it and you can see it highlighted...(As for my case i have choosen Windows vista...)and click NEXT BELOW...Then you can see a pop-up window which read TEST COMAPTIBILITY SETTINGS FOR THE PROGRAM...Then click START PROGRAM...Then click NEXT BELOW...Then a pop-up window will appear which read TROUBLESHOOTING HAS COMPLETED. IS THE PROBLEM FIXED?Then double click YES, SAVE THIS SETTING FOR THIS PROGRAM...and you are done...

This will fixed the problem. You can also repeat this proccess to your other programs that was affected by your windows 7 installation...Goodluck and God Bless...

Yours,

crisPOGI

Status
Not open for further replies.