Tags:
  • New Build
  • Corsair
  • Gigabyte
  • Memory
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
March 22, 2008 7:33:07 PM

GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS4 Rev. 2.0? I'm more than likely ordering today and just want to make sure this memory will work with this board. If not, could anyone recommend a better choice of memory? Thank you!!

More about : corsair xms2 4gb 2gb work

a b } Memory
March 22, 2008 8:07:23 PM

Corsair memory Configurator. Memory that runs at the fastest speed with the lowest latency and with the lowest voltage requirement is a start.

http://corsair.com/#
March 23, 2008 3:05:08 AM

More than likely. Not to many board manufacturers have any 2gig sticks listed the QVL's.
Related resources
March 23, 2008 12:50:48 PM

I figured it would work, the only reason I asked is to see if anyone else possibly had already used them in this configuration. Thank you for the replies!

I placed my order last night and will now wait for it and hope it goes well when I start putting it together.

On a side note, for anyone living near Napa, California, at the Fry's store in Concord, California I managed to find an E8400 for about $230. I called all the Fry's near Fresno and the only one that had any was the one in Concord, and at the time they had about 30 in stock. This was 2 days ago so they might still have some, it just amazed me that they had any at all.
a b } Memory
March 27, 2008 4:19:37 PM

That memory works well on P35 chipsets in general. And, I have not seen any compatibility issues with any of the Gigabyte MOBOs.
March 27, 2008 4:53:24 PM

Thank you for the reply XMSYellowbeard, I did order that memory and am in the process of now building the pc.
!