Your question
Closed

Installing Windows XP on WIndows 7 Machine

Last response: in Windows XP
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
August 3, 2010 1:16:52 PM

Hello,
I am having Windows 7 in C drive in my System now I also want to Install Windows xP on my system so that I can select the OS at boot time. Installing Xp in D drive will work fine or not,
Please Help regarding this.
As I am a new to computet Pls provide me a brief steps to overcoome these.
Thanks in Advance
August 3, 2010 2:59:04 PM

Perhaps other will go through the steps, but perhaps if you are able to look at what others have done, look at utube and search for "Multi Boot" or just search the net. This is the phrase you are looking for.

Of course you could also download from MS Virtual Computer which allows you to run the two OS's at the same time. There are other software packages that are free that allowsyou to do this also.
Score
December 22, 2010 1:46:17 AM

DT:22/10/2010

Hallo I,m Uttam Anantha Zinjad Diploma in Computer Hardware networking eng. I,m user of win xp sp/2 o/s so kindly do that, which has type of computer hardware peripherals required devices for win xp to win7 O/s? as well as How to Win to Win7 O/s installation? Pls, give me Advice,

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Uttam A Zinjad,

C:9029251718
Score
Related resources
December 22, 2010 3:37:57 PM

uttam_68 said:
DT:22/10/2010

Hallo I,m Uttam Anantha Zinjad Diploma in Computer Hardware networking eng. I,m user of win xp sp/2 o/s so kindly do that, which has type of computer hardware peripherals required devices for win xp to win7 O/s? as well as How to Win to Win7 O/s installation? Pls, give me Advice,

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Uttam A Zinjad,

C:9029251718

WTF? If you have a question start a new thread, and make sure it's legible.
I have no idea what you are trying to comunicate.

As for the main poster search on the web is your best friend and also a tip after installing xp add the win 7 boot manager to the win xp partition and enable dual boot by editing the manager search online about this.
Score
a b $ Windows 7
December 23, 2010 3:27:23 AM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
Score
!