Windows Explorer default display

Windows Explorer used to open with the C: drive expanded and the display
positioned roughly halfway down the list. Now it's opening with My Documents
expanded. Is it possible to change the default display? I prefer the C
drive display.(WinXP Home SP2)

"BudV" <BudV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Windows Explorer used to open with the C: drive expanded and the
> display positioned roughly halfway down the list. Now it's opening
> with My Documents expanded. Is it possible to change the default
> display? I prefer the C drive display.(WinXP Home SP2)

Change the shortcut to read
%SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /e,C:

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE