How do I stop having to sign in to MSN

I have to sign in to MSN and hotmail everytime, I didn't have to befor what can I do to make it automatic, my other comp. with XP never has to sign in !
2 answers Last reply
More about stop sign
  1. ron_75 said:
    I have to sign in to MSN and hotmail everytime, I didn't have to befor what can I do to make it automatic, my other comp. with XP never has to sign in !

which is your situation ? 2 computers, one you don't have to login, the other you do. Or you are saying because you are now using Vista (and there is no other computer) you have to login each time ? If the latter, have you checked the "remember me" on the sites ?
  2. I don't believe it's so much Vista, but your MSN & Hotmail settings. Below is a link to get to where you can change the settings to "Save my E-mail address & password" after you have typed in both first. link is for the opposite you want, will get you to the prompt needed to change your settings...
    http://ask-leo.com/how_do_i_prevent_msn_hotmail_from_signing_me_in_automatically.html

This isn't very secure as anyone using your computer can access your e-mail account. If you feel it's not wise, then check "Save my E-mail address", after you type it in, though you'll have to type in your password every time to log-on.

Cheers,gwb56
Ask a new question

Read More

MSN Hotmail Windows XP Windows Vista