Solved

Can i tranfer spacecadet pinball from wn me to wn vista pc!

I am trying to get space cadet pinball back on my vista pc,since the file is not available on the web can i transfer it from my dell 4100 with windows ME.I do have the dell software for windows but can't find pinball files!
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about tranfer spacecadet pinball vista
  1. Best answer
    lost cadet said:
    I am trying to get space cadet pinball back on my vista pc,since the file is not available on the web can i transfer it from my dell 4100 with windows ME.I do have the dell software for windows but can't find pinball files!

This works for XP - Not sure about Vista.
    You can reinstall Space Cadet pinball from your Windows XP CD..

To add/remove Windows XP Games: Click START / Control Panel /
    Add or Remove Programs / Add Remove Windows Components /
    Accessories and Utilities / [Details...] / Games / [Details...] / then check
    (or uncheck and then recheck the game) / Click [OK] 3 times to finish.

Pinball is not on that list by default. You may need to use these steps first:

1. Choose Start / Run / Copy+Paste the next line into the RUN box and press [ENTER]:
    notepad %SystemRoot%\Inf\Sysoc.inf

2. Scroll down to the line that reads: Pinball=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,pinball.inf,HIDE,7
    and delete the word HIDE from the line so it now reads: Pinball=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,pinball.inf,,7

3. Click File / Exit and choose YES to save the changes you made to the file.

4. Click Start / Settings / Control Panel / Add-Remove Programs and follow the
    instructions posted in the first paragraph to reinstall Pinball now that it's on the list.
  2. thank you for answering my question! my software is windows millennium edition and not windows xp , so i'm not having any luck! Thanks again! lost cadet
  3. Best answer selected by lost cadet.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Windows Vista Dell