Run button not workin help

danielray06

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2010
Hello,i recently downloaded a game and it didnt work so i deleted it. when i went to uninstall the game it wouldt do anything. i restarted my computer and it was suddenlly gone. now my computer is acting weird. i want to restore my system but when i click on system restore it just pops up a blank screen. also my all programs button doesnt expand now and my run, search,and help and support are now just blank folders any thoughts??

danielray06

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2010
ok my run button on the start screen is not working. Instead of showing up as the regular run icon it show it as a blank folder. i need to use the run button to fix my system restore. someone please help me ............when i click on the run button it just says"Windows cannot create a shortcut here. would you like windows to create a shortcut on the desktop?" if i do that it just sends a blank folder to the desktop!!!!

danielray06

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2010

the problem with that is when i open system restore it just opens a blank screen....ive tried everyway to get into the system restore but it just a blank screen. i dont know much about computers .....

danielray06

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2010

i tried the safe mode already eariler i've been workin on this for about 3 hours now... and i have a reg cleaner its eusing reg cleaner i ran it and it says there are no more errors.......im gettin upset lol ty for helping

danielray06

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2010
ok the cleaner didnt work cleaned up my computer but my system restore still doesnt work just pops up as a blank screen and. aford i have no idea what all that mumbo jumbo means XD

danielray06

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2010

any other advice ...my computer doesnt work

Latest posts