How can i hack the syskey in xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is a secret place on the computer to do that. It is hidden under a fake chip. You'll need a 2 pound hammer and a 6 inch center-punch. Remove the cover of your computer, place the center punch directly over the circuit board where there is a square chip with no leads coming out on any of the 4 sides (see, it's fake). The chip will say something like VIA or ATI or nVidia or sometimes they even use ones that say Intel. The best chips have a thin green edge around them. Hit the punch with the hammer hard enough to knock the square chip off the board. If the board cracks a little bit, no worries, it was going to a fake chip anyway. Sometimes you need to hit it a couple times to get the chip out of the way. Look on the board where the chip used to be. There is a code written in white ink that has the crack you are looking for. It will say something like "IC32" or something similar (we aren't allowed to say exactly). This is the code to enter into Windows next time you start your computer.

^^ :lol:

@ashukla39
You need to take another look at the terms of use that you agreed to, when you registered. Hacking or giving advice on how to do it, are not permitted.

lazyperson17

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010

Additionally, the fake chip will no longer be needed, you can throw it away.

Whew!! I almost forgot about that. I'm glad I didn't say the exact code that's under the fake chip. :sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.