Tags:
  • Hard Drives
  • SATA
  • Windows Vista
  • Seagate
  • Storage
Last response: in Storage
May 14, 2009 1:26:53 PM

I bought a new sata disk seagate barracuda 7200.10 ST3250310AS 250GB SATA2. i tried to install vista and after a few steps the installation wizard asked me to load third party drivers.
I got a mobo AsRock 1333 Wolfdale glan R2.0 . I place the mobo cd on my drive and told to the vista installation wizard to automatically search them but there weren't any on that cd. so i canceld installation. the only storage devices on my system are Nec Optiarc sata dvdrw on SATA1 and the hard disk on SATA2. Plese Help me. Where can i download them?

thank you in advance for your help

More about : install vista seagate sata disk

May 14, 2009 1:29:03 PM

xuser1 said:
I bought a new sata disk seagate barracuda 7200.10 ST3250310AS 250GB SATA2. i tried to install vista and after a few steps the installation wizard asked me to load third party drivers.
I got a mobo AsRock 1333 Wolfdale glan R2.0 . I place the mobo cd on my drive and told to the vista installation wizard to automatically search them but there weren't any on that cd. so i canceld installation. the only storage devices on my system are Nec Optiarc sata dvdrw on SATA1 and the hard disk on SATA2. Plese Help me. Where can i download them?

thank you in advance for your help

i did not find anything usefull on asrock or seagate site
Related resources
!