Sign in with
Your question

Conflict between TV capture card and video card

Last response: in Windows XP
August 5, 2010 8:54:18 PM

I had an Fusion 5 Lite HDTV tuner card. This worked well with my FX5200 GeForce Video card.When I upgrade to a GeForce
7300GT video card, all components in my PC worked well except the Fusion HDTV tuner card. The error appeared as"OLE DB
generated errors when Microsoft created OLE DB. I don't think this is a fault of Microsoft, because the tuner worked well
until I changed the video card. The problem is what software has caused the tuner to stop working?
August 5, 2010 9:08:09 PM

have you tried un-installing the tuner card, and re-installing it? It could just be that the files need to be loaded into the correct places again.
m
l
August 5, 2010 11:57:56 PM

Richard1935: I have tried uninstalling the tuner card and reinstalled it after 5 minutes, but the tuner still has the same problem (not working properly.
m
l
Related resources
August 6, 2010 12:12:44 AM

I think thats a graphics card problem (not that the graphics card is bad) But i think there is a process that the graphics card is trying to achieve that it is not. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the graphics card. Then update the driver software via NVidia's website.
m
l
August 10, 2010 4:11:01 PM

Thank you for your reply. I did as you said and I installed the latest version of NVIDIA 7300GT graphics card, but there was
no result. When I try to run the Fusion HDTV program this HDTV Fusion stlll says"in FusionHDTV.exe, address 0045BB14 has error, read address 00000030". And I could not
know how to open the FusionHDTV.exe to see it and how to correct it. Do you recommend me to reinstall the windows XP
software to stabilize it?
m
l
!