Anime like Broken Blade?

I just finished all six epi of broken blade and loved. Anything like that isn't Gundam or Code Geass?
2 answers Last reply
More about anime broken blade
  1. break hands & witch hunter are recommended on myanimelist for that series.

zegapain, escaflowne, eureka7, asura cryin, evanglion and rahxephon are listed on yahoo answers.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mecha+anime&aq=0&oq=mecha+anime&aqs=chrome.0.0l2j5j0j62l2.5104&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=best+mecha+anime&oq=best+mecha+anime&gs_l=serp.3...9812.10346.0.10578.5.5.0.0.0.4.200.773.0j3j1.4.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.4.psy-ab.Rc_QjiJteWs&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42965579,d.dmQ&fp=77ef558e8e3c3212&biw=1366&bih=667

normally what i do is search for "best mecha anime" or similar thread on google and see what pops up. top 100 anime, best anime, anime similar to "__" and other searches also yield some results as well.

if you have highspeed search youtube and you may find a clip to see if you like them.

--

on a side note... i know i listed broken blade in that other post of mine. did you watch it after i listed it or before? just curious.
  2. Watched it after you listed it. It was pretty good. I did the whole google search thing but I found that most that are listed are the popular ones I seen or ones that I don't know how they made the list. Reason I decided to ask here. In all honesty I was hoping you'd reply to this thread lol.
Ask a new question

Read More

TV Shows