n00b at servers

i'm running a tribes server, with renegades mod, and when i'm on a client
end comp, I can't login to got the admin rights. I type sad("pass"); ... but
nothing happens what is wrong with my setup?? i have the adminpass thing in
the prefs set to what i want, but nothing. i dunno what's up with this thing

"Alex Durden" <disclaimer226@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> i'm running a tribes server, with renegades mod, and when i'm on a client
> end comp, I can't login to got the admin rights. I type sad("pass"); ...
> but
> nothing happens what is wrong with my setup?? i have the adminpass thing
> in
> the prefs set to what i want, but nothing. i dunno what's up with this
> thing

You may want to try to get your answers here:

tribes talk forums @ tribalwar
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=239

annihilation mod (renegades 2000 based) forums
http://www.annihilation.info/forum/

hope this helps.