Stretch desktop across multiple video cards.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

Using Windows XP Pro. I want to know if I can install 2 or more video cards
(PCI or AGP + PCI) and stretch my desktop across them. The effect I am
looking to achieve is a video wall where my desktop (or application window
that is running) stretches across all monitors to look like one large
monitor. In addition, if I use video cards that have dual or quad outputs
on them (say a Matrox of nVidia) can I additionally have that card stretch
it's input onto it's two/four outputs? For example: Two quad cards
connected to 8 monitors in a 4x4 configuration with my desktop stretched
across all of them.

TIA

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

I use Ultramon with my dual-monitor setups;

http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/

highly recommended,

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

Thanks. I'll check it out.