"Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote in message
news:2g1wd.6837052$6p.1074807@news.easynews.com...
> You ok Miracle - you've been awful quite lately?

I always thought she had a trendy retro so cool to go analogue kind of vibe
about her.

Never did get my shag after finding out she was a female

Hope she's feeling better

Cub

"Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote in message
> You ok Miracle - you've been awful quite lately?

schrodinger

"Ratz2010" <nospam@all.com> wrote in message

> "Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote in message
>> You ok Miracle - you've been awful quite lately?
>>

> she hasn't been too well as of late, unfortunately. :(
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4jgnx
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5zdrv

I remember reading that, but had hoped that things had gotten better :((

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Schrodinger wrote:
> You ok Miracle - you've been awful quite lately?

I called her about a month or so ago. Her eyes still cause her woe when
she stares at a computer screen for too long. I'll probably talk to her
again soon and can update you.

--
Troy

schrodinger

"Troy" <gimmespam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Schrodinger wrote:
>> You ok Miracle - you've been awful quite lately?
>
> I called her about a month or so ago. Her eyes still cause her woe when
> she stares at a computer screen for too long. I'll probably talk to her
> again soon and can update you.
>
> --
> Troy

Send my (our) regards. Thanks Troy.

Schrodinger

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

As promised nearly a month ago, I gave Miracle a call. She's still
hanging in there and hoping to get a laptop soon so she can get on the
Internet more often.

--
Troy