Quote from TribalWar Tribes Talk Forum:

______________________________________
ScratchMonkey
Member

136 - 12-19-2004, 05:08 PM

I never played the SP because I got bored with the opening movie with the
whiney princess. She sounded too much like a TW veteran.

______________________________________

LMAO. Good shot Scratch. I read TW for the drama every once in a while.
I would have responded there but I was signed up for the forums once but it
was a pain in the butt to get it set up (during TR2) and no longer works,
and I refuse to get involved there again.

Quixote

"Quixote" <quixote@-munged-writeme.com> wrote in message
> Quote from TribalWar Tribes Talk Forum:
>
> ______________________________________
> ScratchMonkey
> Member
>

> 136 - 12-19-2004, 05:08 PM
>
> I never played the SP because I got bored with the opening movie with the
> whiney princess. She sounded too much like a TW veteran.
>
> ______________________________________
>

> LMAO. Good shot Scratch. I read TW for the drama every once in a while.
> I would have responded there but I was signed up for the forums once but
> it
> was a pain in the butt to get it set up (during TR2) and no longer works,
> and I refuse to get involved there again.
>
> Quixote

can you link the thread please?

"Ratz2010" <nospam@all.com> wrote in message

> "Quixote" <quixote@-munged-writeme.com> wrote in message
> > Quote from TribalWar Tribes Talk Forum:
> >
> > ______________________________________
> > ScratchMonkey
> > Member
> >

> > 136 - 12-19-2004, 05:08 PM
> >
> > I never played the SP because I got bored with the opening movie with
the
> > whiney princess. She sounded too much like a TW veteran.
> >
> > ______________________________________
> >

> > LMAO. Good shot Scratch. I read TW for the drama every once in a
while.
> > I would have responded there but I was signed up for the forums once but
> > it
> > was a pain in the butt to get it set up (during TR2) and no longer
works,
> > and I refuse to get involved there again.
> >
> > Quixote
> >

> can you link the thread please?

Sorry, can't find it now. :^( Maybe Scratch will remember.

> Sorry, can't find it now. :^( Maybe Scratch will remember.

Hehe, TW is like shooting fish in a barrel. Not much splash for this one,
though. ;)

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345701&p=7755547

BTW, the patch has now been deferred to "January". Which, if my rule of
thumb about the words of marketdroids holds true, means January 31.