I am looking at a new RCA SDTV 27" television with atsc tu..

I am looking at a new RCA SDTV 27" television with atsc tuner at price
below $300.00 When will this sdtv be in stores like best buy?

Thanks
2
answers
Last reply
More about sdtv television atsc

    esrabb@cox.net wrote:
    > I am looking at a new RCA SDTV 27" television with atsc tuner at price
    > below $300.00 When will this sdtv be in stores like best buy?
    >

    > Thanks

    With the worst tuner on the market in it.

    Bob Miller

    On 25 Jul 2005 20:50:36 -0700, "esrabb@cox.net" <esrabb@cox.net>
    wrote:

    >I am looking at a new RCA SDTV 27" television with atsc tuner at price
    >below $300.00 When will this sdtv be in stores like best buy?
    >

    >Thanks

    Thought I saw one at Wally World a few days ago.

HDTV TV RCA Home Theatre Product