I am looking at a new RCA SDTV 27" television with atsc tu..

Last response: in Home Theatre
July 26, 2005 12:50:36 AM

I am looking at a new RCA SDTV 27" television with atsc tuner at price
below $300.00 When will this sdtv be in stores like best buy?

Thanks
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 9:13:00 AM

esrabb@cox.net wrote:
> I am looking at a new RCA SDTV 27" television with atsc tuner at price
> below $300.00 When will this sdtv be in stores like best buy?
>

> Thanks

With the worst tuner on the market in it.

Bob Miller
July 27, 2005 2:00:38 AM

On 25 Jul 2005 20:50:36 -0700, "esrabb@cox.net" <esrabb@cox.net>
wrote:

>I am looking at a new RCA SDTV 27" television with atsc tuner at price
>below $300.00 When will this sdtv be in stores like best buy?
>

>Thanks

Thought I saw one at Wally World a few days ago.
!