FYI: Miracle

Talked to her last Wednesday night. Her ailment has certainly kicked
her little hiney but she's gonna be back at work this coming January.
She hadn't been on the computer since the very early part of November so
there is a huge backlog of e-mails for her to sort through...and I'm
encouraging her to do so and to also drop in and let you know all the
specifics she wishes to share.

If I talk to her before she makes an appearance, I'll be sure to give
her your best wishes and to let her know you folks are thinking of her.

--
ClayPidgeon

MarkandBrian.net's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through
his body were:
> Talked to her last Wednesday night. Her ailment has certainly kicked
> her little hiney but she's gonna be back at work this coming January.
> She hadn't been on the computer since the very early part of November so
> there is a huge backlog of e-mails for her to sort through...and I'm
> encouraging her to do so and to also drop in and let you know all the
> specifics she wishes to share.
> If I talk to her before she makes an appearance, I'll be sure to give
> her your best wishes and to let her know you folks are thinking of her.

It's great to hear she's better

schrodinger

"MarkandBrian.net" <yjotg@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Talked to her last Wednesday night. Her ailment has certainly kicked her
> little hiney but she's gonna be back at work this coming January. She
> hadn't been on the computer since the very early part of November so there
> is a huge backlog of e-mails for her to sort through...and I'm encouraging
> her to do so and to also drop in and let you know all the specifics she
> wishes to share.
>
> If I talk to her before she makes an appearance, I'll be sure to give her
> your best wishes and to let her know you folks are thinking of her.
>
> --
> ClayPidgeon

yay.