HELP... Hard Drive is in RAW format

It is <of course> not accessable.

HELP... Is there any way it can be changed back to NTFS?

200 gig seagate about 100 gig of stuff on it.

I have 6 hard drives. 4 of them are on a Promise IDE card
This is "H" if that makes any difference.

Yeah, I know I should have had it backed up, but I don't.
Any ideas or suggestions ? I will listen to anything
at this point.

Later....Jim from Texas

Hi Jim,

Try these to recover the partition table information:

testdisk www.cgsecurity.org
mbrwork www.terabyteunlimited.com

Both are free to download and use. Read instructions carefully so as not to
cause further damage.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/