Sign in with
Your question

Need advice on new site

Tags:
  • Computer Shops
Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
February 9, 2013 5:21:17 PM

I am welcoming all critics, any little thing that you find 'odd' let me know.

Okay, so I am starting out an online PC bussiness. I will be selling pre-configured custom built PCs along with complete custom builds. I need to know your opinions on the website and tell me what needs to be added or taken away.

Thanks

http://pcbuild.zapto.org

PS Not official domain, just for testing.

More about : advice site

February 10, 2013 5:18:43 AM

Good luck with it - it's a part of what I do for a living and it isn't as easy as it looks but if you don't overload the profit, you could make a living. I had a quick look at the site and it seems a bit sparse at the moment but it will build as the business does. You might run Spellcheck - guaranteed - or guranteed as you spelt it - jumped out and hit me in he eye.
February 10, 2013 9:24:24 PM

Oh no! That is such an amateur mistake! Fixing that now, thank you for your reply as well. I am just doing this as a hobby so I am trying to make the prices as fair as possible. To increase the sites size I am currently talking to companies about selling their computer accessories too.
Related resources
February 11, 2013 5:36:22 AM

I am currently talking to companies about selling their computer accessories too.

Good idea - the partner logos will good on your vehicle and shop window and :D  unfortunately :D  they don't come off when the partnership ends.
February 11, 2013 8:24:41 PM

Haha, yeah!
!