Sign in with
Your question

If i remove apple application support from my pc will it affect the sync between

Last response: in Windows XP
Anonymous
August 8, 2010 8:36:58 PM

if i remove apple application support from my pc will it affect the sync between iphone and itunes i.e. running the program still okay without it? The file is way too large for my pc to cope with so could do with removing.

Can anyone help advise?
August 9, 2010 1:11:17 AM

You're running a bunch of Apple software on a PC. Then you're talking about deleting some of that Apple stuff and want someone to stick their neck in a noose telling you it will be Ok to delete a file they have never heard of.

You say the file is so big the computer can't cope with it. A huge red flag goes up on that one too. If you have a FAT32 file system, your computer will have no trouble working with a 4 GB file. If you have the NTFS on your drive, your computer will have no problem handling a file that's 16 TeraBytes minus 64K. So what makes you think the computer can't cope with a large file?

If your "apple application support" is an Apple emulator, perhaps getting a genuine Apple computer is best, then all your Apple stuff will work without all the hassle.

Perhaps a visit to an Apple store, or an Apple forum will be more beneficial to you.

Sorry to have been no help at all.

This post is fast falling over to the next page so I thought someone ought to say something.
:??: 

m
l
December 7, 2010 4:39:56 PM

tigsounds said:
You're running a bunch of Apple software on a PC. Then you're talking about deleting some of that Apple stuff and want someone to stick their neck in a noose telling you it will be Ok to delete a file they have never heard of.

You say the file is so big the computer can't cope with it. A huge red flag goes up on that one too. If you have a FAT32 file system, your computer will have no trouble working with a 4 GB file. If you have the NTFS on your drive, your computer will have no problem handling a file that's 16 TeraBytes minus 64K. So what makes you think the computer can't cope with a large file?

If your "apple application support" is an Apple emulator, perhaps getting a genuine Apple computer is best, then all your Apple stuff will work without all the hassle.

Perhaps a visit to an Apple store, or an Apple forum will be more beneficial to you.

Sorry to have been no help at all.

This post is fast falling over to the next page so I thought someone ought to say something.
:??: 

Do you have sand in your vagina?
m
l
!