How can I save these?

Right click, Save Target As...for each file you want.

Kenny wrote:
> Movie Maker tutorials, would like to save them to view
> offline. http://www.atomiclearning.com/moviemaker2

This works for me but I can't guarantee you'll be able to copy
the files.

Visit the web site and launch each of the tutorials. You don't
have to watch the whole movie, you just have to let it finish
window. Leave the main page open.

Next, look in this folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserName\Local Settings\Temporary
Internet Files

You should find a QuickTime file for each of the lessons.
They'll be named something like this: mm2_003_interfacex.mov.
If you right click in the folder and select to arrange the
icons by type they should all be grouped together.

You can now copy all the .mov files into a new folder for
future viewing.

Good luck

Nepatsfan

Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001

Tried that, doesn't work.

--

Kenny Cargill

"Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
> Right click, Save Target As...for each file you want.
>

> "Kenny" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> Movie Maker tutorials, would like to save them to view offline.
>> http://www.atomiclearning.com/moviemaker2
>>
>> --
>>
>> Kenny Cargill

I think they're offline...I tried it too..it normally will work if the links
are not kaflooey.

> Tried that, doesn't work.
>
> --
>
> Kenny Cargill
>

> "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
>> Right click, Save Target As...for each file you want.
>>

>> "Kenny" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>>> Movie Maker tutorials, would like to save them to view offline.
>>> http://www.atomiclearning.com/moviemaker2
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Kenny Cargill

Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001

That works, they're in IE Temp files and I can retrieve them from there,
thanks.

--

Kenny Cargill

Kenny wrote:
> That works, they're in IE Temp files and I can retrieve them
> from there, thanks.
>
> --
>
> Kenny Cargill

You're welcome. Glad to hear you were able to copy those files.

Nepatsfan