dark115

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2006
So i finally got around to scheduling my A+ exams. I am taking the A+ Essentials 220-601 and the IT technician 220-602. So my question was if anyone knew any good websites where i can get some sample questions to help me study. And if anyone has taken these test lately can you give me some tips on what i should focus on. Any kind of help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

Same here. I will be taking the A+ during summer, since I won't have anything better to do. Haven't registered yet. But the I have taken sample tests at the CompTia website and has gottem pretty much above 80% on all tests. I still have a bit of work to do ;). So I too will apreciate any input.

@OP: Sorry if I some what hijacked your thread.

cd14

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2006
Study as many practice questions as you can. Surf for or buy/borrow them. I bought some programs and found them useful. The questions are pretty much the same that you will find on the tests. If you have some computer background it will be very helpful because the information will come from older technologies too (ie, CPUs, buses, ram, etc.) Might be some binary/hexidecimal math also.

johhnyboy19

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2007
memorize those stoopid IRQ's, they always ask a few questions on them. "honestly it hasn't been since circa 1995 since somone had to adjust an IRQ or Memory address" comptia's questions can be a bit dated.