Adapter String: GeForce FX 5200
Bios Information: Version 4.34.20.56.51

Screen Resolution: 1280 X 1024 Pixels
Color Quality: Highest (32 bit)
DPI Setting: Normal Size (96 DPI)
Screen Refresh Rate: 60Hz
Hardware Acceleration : FULL
Write Combining - Checked

When I visit YouTube to watch a video, I cannot view the playing video in Full-Screen mode from the Full-Screen button on the lower right-hand corner of the YouTube playing screen window. When I click on the button, my monitor screen looks scrambled, sometimes with lines or tiled images of my desktop.

Any solution to be able to play a YouTube video Full-Screen from the YouTube site?

Thanks

More about : full screen video play internet youtube

April 13, 2008 6:33:48 PM

why watch them full screen anyway they aren't very high resolution so itll just blur
April 13, 2008 7:23:11 PM

I have the same problem, it's not that serious, or anything but was also wondering why i could not play a video from youtube in full screen mode either...
Related resources
April 13, 2008 8:02:59 PM

Uncheck hardware acceleration in the Flash Player properties.
April 13, 2008 11:31:49 PM

Where in the world is this Flash Player? Once in a while, I install or update Flash Player, but don't know where it is installed in.

Joefriday, where is the Flash Player Property located in XP Pro?
April 14, 2008 12:35:56 AM

Right click on the youtube video player and look for settings in the drop down menu. Thats how you can configure the the youtube flash application.
April 14, 2008 1:41:46 AM

Thanks to Joefriday and Lks for your directions.
Now I can play a full screen from YouTube.

hjjfffaa: Bye the way, my full-screen has a really good video play, and that's why I would like to be able to have the full-screen option.
!