T1 is Still the Best

Last response: in Video Games
January 4, 2005 7:54:19 PM

Welp, it looks like T1 is still teh best Tribes game:

http://csports.net/TopGames.aspx?Matrix=0&Mod=0

Check it out every so often. T1 is always teh msot
populated!!1!!!111!!!

More about : question

Anonymous
January 4, 2005 10:04:02 PM

<beautiful_sensitive_female@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Welp, it looks like T1 is still teh best Tribes game:
>
> http://csports.net/TopGames.aspx?Matrix=0&Mod=0
>
> Check it out every so often. T1 is always teh msot
> populated!!1!!!111!!!

Which is your personal opinion, which to me means diddly squat.

Quixote
January 10, 2005 1:47:58 AM

Quixote wrote:

> Which is your personal opinion, which to me means diddly squat.
>
> Quixote

Yeah, but that came from beautiful_sensitive_female@yahoo.com, so that
opinion means even more squat.
!