T1 is Still the Best

Welp, it looks like T1 is still teh best Tribes game:

http://csports.net/TopGames.aspx?Matrix=0&Mod=0

Check it out every so often. T1 is always teh msot
populated!!1!!!111!!!
2 answers Last reply
More about best
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    <beautiful_sensitive_female@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Welp, it looks like T1 is still teh best Tribes game:
    >
    > http://csports.net/TopGames.aspx?Matrix=0&Mod=0
    >
    > Check it out every so often. T1 is always teh msot
    > populated!!1!!!111!!!

    Which is your personal opinion, which to me means diddly squat.

    Quixote
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Quixote wrote:

    > Which is your personal opinion, which to me means diddly squat.
    >
    > Quixote

    Yeah, but that came from beautiful_sensitive_female@yahoo.com, so that
    opinion means even more squat.

Games Video Games