Control panel

Contol Panel-Add/Remove Programs does not list Internet Explorer.
How to get it there so I can perform Repair function?
Mike A
2 answers Last reply
More about control panel

    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFIX.htm

    --
    Mike Pawlak

    How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in
    Windows XP (Q318378)
    http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?ID=KB;EN-US;Q318378

    ....Alan
    --
    Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/index.html

    On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 00:37:22 GMT, "MikeA" <notme@notme.com> wrote:

    >Contol Panel-Add/Remove Programs does not list Internet Explorer.
    >How to get it there so I can perform Repair function?
    >Mike A

Control Panel Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP