Anyone with an Xonar D2X please confirm accessories for me?

Hi All,

I purchased the Xonar D2X and I think I am missing an accessory. The Box states that you get:

S/PDIF TOSLINK optical adaptors *2

But I only have one included. It is the adaptor that fits onto the coaxial socket to make it optical out, right?

Can everyone please confirm how many you received in the box please?

Thanks.
7 answers Last reply
More about anyone xonar confirm accessories
  1. okey here is the pic what i got wid my D2X-E
  2. limpman said:
    okey here is the pic what i got wid my D2X-E
    http://photos1.hi5.com/0035/706/317/VykaNg706317-02.jpg


    That's awesome.......hey what's that stuffed under your matress?

    Oh wait I don't wanna know! :pt1cable:
  3. 1971Rhino said:
    That's awesome.......hey what's that stuffed under your matress?

    Oh wait I don't wanna know! :pt1cable:


    pr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0npr0n
  4. It's a Fleshlight.
  5. Maroc said:
    It's a Fleshlight.


    LMAO!!!!

    Thanks all for the response and thanks limpman for the picture, it is very useful....I will have to return it for the second time and hope I am third time lucky....however, if they screw me around, I will intentionally keep some accessories from the box and say I never got them. Then, when I receive the new box, not only will I have a complete package but also extras too LOL!
  6. killtacular said:
    LMAO!!!!

    Thanks all for the response and thanks limpman for the picture, it is very useful....I will have to return it for the second time and hope I am third time lucky....however, if they screw me around, I will intentionally keep some accessories from the box and say I never got them. Then, when I receive the new box, not only will I have a complete package but also extras too LOL!


    Naughty. :non:
  7. Maroc said:
    Naughty. :non:



    Right guys, I just received my THIRD box and STILL ONLY ONE freakin' adaptor! WTF!! Can someone tell me what to do now? Are Asus that THICK that they don't know how to pack two of one thing?

    :fou: :fou: :fou: :fou: :fou: :fou: :fou: :fou: :fou:
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards Accessories Socket Components