smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:28:17 GMT, "Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote:

>Hey, this SP demo for T:V is actually pretty good!
>
>I'm gonna buy the game now. You just watch me. I will.

I dare ya! Go on, then! Chicken?

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--

The single player game is pretty good.

...pity about the UT2004 mod they have packaged it with.

"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in

> I like the fact that the death spasm firing is back from T1. Death
> spasm jetting too, which is cool to see with the rag-doll physics.

It would be better if you could actually perform those maneuvers while
alive. Check out the helicopters in Desert Combat Final (a mod for BF1942).
Imagine having that kind of flexibility of motion. (They're also damn
difficult to learn to drive, so you'd want a "training wheels" option for
the newbs.)