New tool for the green team coming soon!!!

29 answers Last reply
More about tool green team coming soon
  1. Ive been following the link, and it appears Unwinder, the creator of rivatuner, is a major part of the dev of this app. It looks to be a much easier app to oc with, having the ability to control multiple fans for SLI, as well as maybe show temps-in-game
  2. Will it work on non evga cards?
  3. Itll work on all nVidia cards
  4. yay maybe this will be the solution for my fan problem on my 7950GT
  5. Any SLI or X2 cards will definately benefit from this. Maybe put rivatuner on the back page. And itll work with Vista as well
  6. UpDate : This is going to support All nVidia cards. Itll also support G15, and quad SLI. It also gives fps and temps on screen in game. Its coming soon
  7. keep the updates coming, good stuff Jay
  8. This is coming this week. So as soon as it does, try it out. This does so many things, is so user friendly, if it turms out to be highly tweakable too, with its killer GUI, itll make a nice tool for eveyone with a green card heheh
  9. JAYDEEJOHN said:
    This is coming this week. So as soon as it does, try it out. This does so many things, is so user friendly, if it turms out to be highly tweakable too, with its killer GUI, itll make a nice tool for eveyone with a green card heheh

:lol: When man, when, stop with the teasing already, dates, times & links pleeeeze. :lol:
  10. Theyve left it fuzzy as to when, ya know, its allll about the hype heheh
  11. JAYDEEJOHN said:
    Theyve left it fuzzy as to when, ya know, its allll about the hype heheh

:cry: I don't want hype, I want STUFF! :lol:
  12. Mousemonkey said:
    :cry: I don't want hype, I want STUFF! :lol:

Later today, or tomorrow or the day after :kaola: If youve owned EVGA stuff, they make good stuff, and having unwinder doing this is sooo nice. By friday
  13. I can't help but wonder if this is sounding the death nell for Rivatuner though?, is Unwinder not the author of RT?
  14. Yea, he is. I doubt it tho, and keep in mind, since hes the one behind this, guess which one will be updated first?
  15. Here it is http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.asp?m=327091&mpage=1&key= Youll need to sign in for it
  16. Ive been playing around with it some, and find it very nice. Instant fan control, instant oc, and the ability to seperate shader from core, its so easy. Love the GUI. Havnt tried it in games yet, thatll be later. So far so good
  17. Awesome thanks for the heads up. Finally, real shader speeds, I hate the fact that when you OC shaders, the value of their clock rate isn't accurately reported unless you look at the Riva Tuner hardware monitors
  18. Not any more, its all right there in front of you. I really like this tool
  19. Awe, yea I'm loving it as well, Its really really easy to OC and control fan speeds. It couldnt get much better than this, great app. Must-have
  20. I just wish they had more skin options
  21. aww come on it just came out, besides, it aint window blinds
  22. I love this tool so much, It has granted me the ability to OC from a max of 701-741 and 1750-1801, and it provides accurate reads from the clock monitor.
  23. Its da bomb. I like the get right to it ability. You dont have to have a shematic to use it. And its as veratile as Riva Tuner. There are other skins, lost that link, but there there. Ill find it
  24. OK heres the link for the new skins http://www.vaguesoft.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74 And it seems theres already a version 1.01 out, resolves a few issues . If you dont have it, and want a desktop link and support for Vista64 go here http://www.evga.com/articles/405.asp
  25. It's funny how you cannot OC in even 5mhz intervals. It jumps from 1786 to 1801 to 1835. Core is similar though not extreme.
  26. Whenever you oc a card, its always done in increments. Tools showing otherwise are just software fakes. I believe the increments are 17 or so. Not to worry, this tool actually shows you your real clock speeds, not like some that say a rounded number
  27. yea they are software fakes. Even GPU-Z doesnt detect the real clocks, sad, people should recheck their OCs everywhere.
  28. Theyre rounded off, within whatevers set for the increment. If its 17, then thats what youll get, say, from 600 to 617, while your oc tool (some) might give a read or 625, and round the 617 to 625. Theres some cards that do have different set points, especially oceed cards from the factory. But theyll still go up in increments of say 17, like all the others, but just has a different starting point, say instead of 600 for a regular card, an overclocked card may actually start at 675, then go up or down by 17 from there, going up to 692, still keeping that 17 mhz increment
  29. thanks I'll have to give it a try
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Green Graphics