Solved

Everyone tells me to move to 7?????????

Everyone is telling me to move from vista to win7. Why???

I dont see the problem with vista.
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about everyone tells move
  1. really? I would have told you to move to Linux instead. Windows 8 comes out in Oct so might as well just skip WIn 7.
  2. wonder44 said:

Yea, once you tweak vista and uninstall any crapware it runs just fine. No need to upgrade to Windows 7 right now with Windows 8 coming out so soon. I don't even think that I'll upgrade from Vista on my old laptop, not worth the trouble.
  3. that's a matter of opinion :ange:

Dr Orgo said:
    Yea, once you tweak vista and uninstall any crapware it runs just fine.
  4. nhasian said:
    that's a matter of opinion :ange:

:p It's pretty true. Windows 7 is much better... 100$ better (or whatever it costs), I don't know about that.
  5. I have been using Win7 on my friends gaming PC lately and it is fast and nice GUI.
  6. wonder44 I have a suggestion why not install the Windows 8 consumer preview on your computer for free?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/consumer-preview

definitively backup your data before hand :)
  7. Windows 8 is a totally new interface, it's as different to the other Windows as Windows was to DOS.

If you use 8, prepare to be in for a learning curve. From what I have read on review sites and from people who code software for Windows, Windows 8 was made to run on touchscreen devices more than anything else.

If your Vista installation is running fine, no need to change it.
  8. Vista got a bad reputation at first and somewhat deserved because the lack of drivers from manufactures. If Vista is working well for you, stay with it.
  9. Best answer
    wonder44 said:

may be win8 will finally release on Oct !
    but it seems to be good for tablet, and may have problem with software compatibility, so just get win7 .
    when you are installing the win7 , you can format the C disk, so you can remove the Vista, and remember to back up
  10. Best answer selected by wonder44.
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows Vista