schrodinger

Hi.

Having done a fresh install of T1 to allow me to play on as many servers as
possible, I now find that I can't play without at least one of the scripts
that I binned!

If anyone has a standalone "press jump button to ski" type script, then I
would be very grateful if you could email it to;
thisemailaddresswasspeciallycreatedforaskiscript@xemaps.com

Or let me know a valid link where it can be downloaded, or even paste the
code here etc.

I keep getting 404s when looking on t'internet for one.

Thanks

"Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> Having done a fresh install of T1 to allow me to play on as many servers
> as possible, I now find that I can't play without at least one of the
> scripts that I binned!
>
> If anyone has a standalone "press jump button to ski" type script, then I
> would be very grateful if you could email it to;
> thisemailaddresswasspeciallycreatedforaskiscript@xemaps.com
>
> Or let me know a valid link where it can be downloaded, or even paste the
> code here etc.
>
> I keep getting 404s when looking on t'internet for one.
>
> Thanks

http://www.tribalwar.com/rdb/index.php?fileid=952

schrodinger

"Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

> "Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote in message
>> Hi.
>>
>> Having done a fresh install of T1 to allow me to play on as many servers
>> as possible, I now find that I can't play without at least one of the
>> scripts that I binned!
>>
>> If anyone has a standalone "press jump button to ski" type script, then I
>> would be very grateful if you could email it to;
>> thisemailaddresswasspeciallycreatedforaskiscript@xemaps.com
>>
>> Or let me know a valid link where it can be downloaded, or even paste the
>> code here etc.
>>
>> I keep getting 404s when looking on t'internet for one.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> http://www.tribalwar.com/rdb/index.php?fileid=952

I love you Adrian. I always have.

schrodinger

"Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

> "Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote in message
>> Hi.
>>
>> Having done a fresh install of T1 to allow me to play on as many servers
>> as possible, I now find that I can't play without at least one of the
>> scripts that I binned!
>>
>> If anyone has a standalone "press jump button to ski" type script, then I
>> would be very grateful if you could email it to;
>> thisemailaddresswasspeciallycreatedforaskiscript@xemaps.com
>>
>> Or let me know a valid link where it can be downloaded, or even paste the
>> code here etc.
>>
>> I keep getting 404s when looking on t'internet for one.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> http://www.tribalwar.com/rdb/index.php?fileid=952

I can't get this to work! Installed as per the instructions, but does
nothing in game - as far as I can see, the default key is numpad 0. Could I
be doing something silly here - I put is into the config folder, then added
the exec command to autoexec.cs

Help!

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:10:56 GMT, "Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote:

>"Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> Having done a fresh install of T1 to allow me to play on as many servers
>>> as possible, I now find that I can't play without at least one of the
>>> scripts that I binned!
>>>
>>> If anyone has a standalone "press jump button to ski" type script, then I
>>> would be very grateful if you could email it to;
>>> thisemailaddresswasspeciallycreatedforaskiscript@xemaps.com
>>>
>>> Or let me know a valid link where it can be downloaded, or even paste the
>>> code here etc.
>>>
>>> I keep getting 404s when looking on t'internet for one.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>

>> http://www.tribalwar.com/rdb/index.php?fileid=952
>>

>I can't get this to work! Installed as per the instructions, but does
>nothing in game - as far as I can see, the default key is numpad 0. Could I
>be doing something silly here - I put is into the config folder, then added
>the exec command to autoexec.cs
>
>Help!

I couldn't get it to work either. Not in its default setting or
assigning it to "mouse0, button1" which is what I use to ski. I
deleted it and installed a very minimized Writers scriptpack on
instead. Now I can ski. :)

The only other script I'm using from the Writer's pack is the one that
says "ready" when the laser rifle charge is back to full.

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--

> "Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> Having done a fresh install of T1 to allow me to play on as many servers
>>> as possible, I now find that I can't play without at least one of the
>>> scripts that I binned!
>>>
>>> If anyone has a standalone "press jump button to ski" type script, then
>>> I would be very grateful if you could email it to;
>>> thisemailaddresswasspeciallycreatedforaskiscript@xemaps.com
>>>
>>> Or let me know a valid link where it can be downloaded, or even paste
>>> the code here etc.
>>>
>>> I keep getting 404s when looking on t'internet for one.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>

>> http://www.tribalwar.com/rdb/index.php?fileid=952
>>

> I can't get this to work! Installed as per the instructions, but does
> nothing in game - as far as I can see, the default key is numpad 0. Could
> I be doing something silly here - I put is into the config folder, then
> added the exec command to autoexec.cs
>
> Help!

i don't know :( i'm stupid too.

> "Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote in message
>> "Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote in message

>>> http://www.tribalwar.com/rdb/index.php?fileid=952
>>>

>> I can't get this to work! Installed as per the instructions, but does
>> nothing in game - as far as I can see, the default key is numpad 0.
>> Could I be doing something silly here - I put is into the config folder,
>> then added the exec command to autoexec.cs
>>
>> Help!
>>

> i don't know :( i'm stupid too.

i never got that one to work. however, the ski script in Jeremy's Mini
worked. its in the tribalwar rdb under script packs i think.

schrodinger

"Ratz2010" <nospam@all.com> wrote in message

> "Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote in message
>>> "Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

>>> I can't get this to work! Installed as per the instructions, but does
>>> nothing in game - as far as I can see, the default key is numpad 0.
>>> Could I be doing something silly here - I put is into the config folder,
>>> then added the exec command to autoexec.cs
>>>
>>> Help!
>>>

>> i don't know :( i'm stupid too.
>>

> i never got that one to work. however, the ski script in Jeremy's Mini
> worked. its in the tribalwar rdb under script packs i think.

I can't find a way to search tribalwar, other than the news articles.
Google brings nothing up and I am still hitting dead ends everywhere.

Does anyone have a ski script they can post, so I can paste it to a .cs
file?

It would be really really appreciated if so....

Schrodinger

schrodinger

> "Ratz2010" <nospam@all.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote in message

>>> i don't know :( i'm stupid too.
>>>

>> i never got that one to work. however, the ski script in Jeremy's Mini
>> worked. its in the tribalwar rdb under script packs i think.
>>

> I can't find a way to search tribalwar, other than the news articles.
> Google brings nothing up and I am still hitting dead ends everywhere.
>
> Does anyone have a ski script they can post, so I can paste it to a .cs
> file?
>
> It would be really really appreciated if so....
>
> Schrodinger

NM, I have found one!

Some useful links for future ref...

A Ski script that works is on here;