New Video Card

VGW!

I should be getting my new video card this monday! I'm jonesin' for
some Tribes 2. Heck, I might even see if I can save up for Tribes
Vengeance since it's so cheap. :)

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--
9 answers Last reply

    "Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > VGW!
    >
    > I should be getting my new video card this monday! I'm jonesin' for
    > some Tribes 2. Heck, I might even see if I can save up for Tribes
    > Vengeance since it's so cheap. :)
    >
    > --
    > --==< S m e g h e a d >==--

    oh really?

    get a job.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:33:59 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
    <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:

    >"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> VGW!
    >>
    >> I should be getting my new video card this monday! I'm jonesin' for
    >> some Tribes 2. Heck, I might even see if I can save up for Tribes
    >> Vengeance since it's so cheap. :)
    >>
    >> --
    >> --==< S m e g h e a d >==--
    >
    >oh really?
    >
    >get a job.

    Easier said than done! :)

    Getting a "job" is easy, really. Getting work in your field, in this
    area of the country... not so easy.

    --
    --==< S m e g h e a d >==--
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:33:59 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
    > <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:
    >

    >>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> VGW!
    >>>
    >>> I should be getting my new video card this monday! I'm jonesin' for
    >>> some Tribes 2. Heck, I might even see if I can save up for Tribes
    >>> Vengeance since it's so cheap. :)
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> --==< S m e g h e a d >==--
    >>
    >>oh really?
    >>
    >>get a job.
    >>

    > Easier said than done! :)
    >
    > Getting a "job" is easy, really. Getting work in your field, in this
    > area of the country... not so easy.
    >
    > --
    > --==< S m e g h e a d >==--

    I know you have mentioned this before - but what field do you work in?
    Whereabouts are you?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:19:09 GMT, "Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote:

    >"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:33:59 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
    >> <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>>oh really?
    >>>
    >>>get a job.
    >>>

    >> Easier said than done! :)
    >>
    >> Getting a "job" is easy, really. Getting work in your field, in this
    >> area of the country... not so easy.
    >>
    >> --
    >> --==< S m e g h e a d >==--
    >
    >I know you have mentioned this before - but what field do you work in?
    >Whereabouts are you?

    Southern Louisiana, USA. And I'm a computer tech.

    --
    --==< S m e g h e a d >==--
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:19:09 GMT, "Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote:
    >
    >>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Easier said than done! :)
    >>>
    >>> Getting a "job" is easy, really. Getting work in your field, in this
    >>> area of the country... not so easy.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> --==< S m e g h e a d >==--
    >>
    >>I know you have mentioned this before - but what field do you work in?
    >>Whereabouts are you?
    >>

    > Southern Louisiana, USA. And I'm a computer tech.

    Osnap, so I guess they already have a tech for that one computer. :^)
    Dang, though, you must eat good, when you can afford it that is...

    Quixote
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:31:39 -0600, "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com>
    wrote:

    >"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:19:09 GMT, "Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>>I know you have mentioned this before - but what field do you work in?
    >>>Whereabouts are you?
    >>>

    >> Southern Louisiana, USA. And I'm a computer tech.
    >>

    >Osnap, so I guess they already have a tech for that one computer. :^)
    >Dang, though, you must eat good, when you can afford it that is...
    >
    >Quixote

    Cooo, Daddy! Dat's some spicy gumbo, y'all!

    This state is called the "Sportsman's Paradise". I've never seen an
    American town with so few choices for pasty-white-geek entertainment.
    There's one cinema. Chintzy little thing. Everyone would rather be out
    hunting and fishing than using Usenet or being in an air conditioned
    cinema.

    So, where does that leave me? The palest nerd south of the
    Mason-Dixon? In hell, that's where.

    --
    --==< S m e g h e a d >==--
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:31:39 -0600, "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Southern Louisiana, USA. And I'm a computer tech.
    >>>

    >>Osnap, so I guess they already have a tech for that one computer. :^)
    >>Dang, though, you must eat good, when you can afford it that is...
    >>
    >>Quixote
    >>

    > Cooo, Daddy! Dat's some spicy gumbo, y'all!
    >
    > This state is called the "Sportsman's Paradise". I've never seen an
    > American town with so few choices for pasty-white-geek entertainment.
    > There's one cinema. Chintzy little thing. Everyone would rather be out
    > hunting and fishing than using Usenet or being in an air conditioned
    > cinema.
    >
    > So, where does that leave me? The palest nerd south of the
    > Mason-Dixon? In hell, that's where.

    I am over west on the Texas coast near Corpus Christi. Nice thing here is
    you can do both, southern traditions and high tech. It is hard to find a
    good Boudin though.

    Quixote
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:07:28 -0600, "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com>
    wrote:

    >"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:31:39 -0600, "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>>Osnap, so I guess they already have a tech for that one computer. :^)
    >>>Dang, though, you must eat good, when you can afford it that is...
    >>>
    >>>Quixote
    >>>

    >> Cooo, Daddy! Dat's some spicy gumbo, y'all!
    >>
    >> This state is called the "Sportsman's Paradise". I've never seen an
    >> American town with so few choices for pasty-white-geek entertainment.
    >> There's one cinema. Chintzy little thing. Everyone would rather be out
    >> hunting and fishing than using Usenet or being in an air conditioned
    >> cinema.
    >>
    >> So, where does that leave me? The palest nerd south of the
    >> Mason-Dixon? In hell, that's where.
    >>

    >I am over west on the Texas coast near Corpus Christi. Nice thing here is
    >you can do both, southern traditions and high tech. It is hard to find a
    >good Boudin though.
    >
    >Quixote

    The Mrs. and I are seriously contemplating moving back to the DFW
    metroplex.

    She's from here and got homesick. So, being married I compromised* and
    moved down here.

    Never thought I'd miss Texmex, but I sorely do. There's not a decent
    mexican restaurant for a hundred miles down here.

    * com·pro·mise (kom'pro-mize) n
    1. a. A settlement of differences in which each side
    makes concessions.
    b.The result of such a settlement.
    2. In marriage: to give in completely to the whim and will of the
    female for the sake of retaining sanity.

    e.g. She wants to watch Under the Tuscan Sun, you want to watch Return
    of the King. You compromise and watch Under the Tuscan Sun.

    --
    --==< S m e g h e a d >==--
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:07:28 -0600, "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Cooo, Daddy! Dat's some spicy gumbo, y'all!
    >>>
    >>> This state is called the "Sportsman's Paradise". I've never seen an
    >>> American town with so few choices for pasty-white-geek entertainment.
    >>> There's one cinema. Chintzy little thing. Everyone would rather be out
    >>> hunting and fishing than using Usenet or being in an air conditioned
    >>> cinema.
    >>>
    >>> So, where does that leave me? The palest nerd south of the
    >>> Mason-Dixon? In hell, that's where.
    >>>

    >>I am over west on the Texas coast near Corpus Christi. Nice thing here is
    >>you can do both, southern traditions and high tech. It is hard to find a
    >>good Boudin though.
    >>
    >>Quixote
    >>

    > The Mrs. and I are seriously contemplating moving back to the DFW
    > metroplex.
    >
    > She's from here and got homesick. So, being married I compromised* and
    > moved down here.
    >
    > Never thought I'd miss Texmex, but I sorely do. There's not a decent
    > mexican restaurant for a hundred miles down here.
    >
    > * com·pro·mise (kom'pro-mize) n
    > 1. a. A settlement of differences in which each side
    > makes concessions.
    > b.The result of such a settlement.
    > 2. In marriage: to give in completely to the whim and will of the
    > female for the sake of retaining sanity.
    >
    > e.g. She wants to watch Under the Tuscan Sun, you want to watch Return
    > of the King. You compromise and watch Under the Tuscan Sun.

    You should do well married, you certainly have the routine down. :^)

    Quixote

Graphics Cards Games Video Games