I ran"Recovery".ver:'02 (SP1)-Want (SP2)-Still need to dnl..

There's 5 hours of updates related to SP!. Do I need these? There's
conflicting answers on win site. Doesn't SP2 cover everything? I had sp@
before running the recovery discs. I have aol 8.0- where I had 9.0 before.
I'm trying to make the computer "Brand New". Thank You to Knowledgeable
answerer's-
1 answer Last reply
More about recovery want still

    "iironangel" <iironangel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > There's 5 hours of updates related to SP!. Do I need these? There's
    > conflicting answers on win site. Doesn't SP2 cover everything? I had
    > sp@ before running the recovery discs. I have aol 8.0- where I had
    > 9.0 before. I'm trying to make the computer "Brand New". Thank You
    > to Knowledgeable answerer's-

    You do not need to install SP1 to install SP2. However, after installing
    SP2 go to Windows Updates.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com