Sign in with
Your question

Cant connect to internet after installing Vista

Last response: in Windows Vista
June 5, 2012 7:33:07 PM

I just bought a new computer from a friend last night, he wiped his Hard drive so i had to install a new operating system i happened to have a Vista install disc from a while ago. I popped it in installed it and it worked.
But now i cant connect to the internet or anything it says i am missing the drivers for my ethernet hub and i also dont have the drivers for the graphics card that is in the computer.

How do i install the drivers for everything? Im sure there is other stuff that need drivers as well i just need to be able to connect to the internet to do that.

a b \ Driver
June 5, 2012 10:56:09 PM

jaosean said:
I just bought a new computer from a friend last night, he wiped his Hard drive so i had to install a new operating system i happened to have a Vista install disc from a while ago. I popped it in installed it and it worked.
But now i cant connect to the internet or anything it says i am missing the drivers for my ethernet hub and i also dont have the drivers for the graphics card that is in the computer.

How do i install the drivers for everything? Im sure there is other stuff that need drivers as well i just need to be able to connect to the internet to do that.

Well, you will have to use a computer that connects to the internet, go to the computer vendor's site, download the drivers for your model to a USB flash drive, or other media, then install those on the computer that does not have them.
m
l
June 6, 2012 9:48:15 AM

Thanks for the help! i got it working now.
m
l
!