Data recovery external drive

cappaj1

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2009
I have an external usb drive that all of a sudden on one bootup gives the message 'do you want to format this hard drive'. I disconnected immediately when I got the message.

It has a good deal of data, especially of video and photos, that I'd love to recover.

Is there any free software that anyone can recommend that might work? I believe all it lost was the partition.

Thanks.

wolfish009

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
If you try formatting your USB Drive then it’s sure that you will lose all your data and files. Using Data Recovery software’s might help you to get your files after formatting but the risk is still there because if your Flash Drive is logically injured and that is the reason why it’s showing the error in you USB Drive then data recovery software’s might to be able to recovery it and this will ultimately drive your data’s to disaster.

I suggest to consult Data Recovery Experts as consulting doesn’t cost at all. They will probably show you the way how it can be handled with zero risk of Data Loss.

Source: www.eprovided.com

Shane75

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
Ya Buddy! there are lots of data recovery software available in markets just search on Google. But i have suggest you to just use the services of data recovery company like data recovery NJ, data recovery services, hard drive data recovery services. If you go through its services you get more benefits and you will over come with your problem without loss of data. Just contact with them.