wifi cingular question for a newbe

I have an unlocked IPAQ with wifi, if I use the wifi somewhere that has
it for free, it won't cost me anything through cingular will it? I do
have media works, but I don't want to go somewhere use the free wifi
and come back to find I have done a no no by cingular standards and
need to pay up big time. thanks for any help to this newbe

--
long69and
More about wifi cingular question newbe

    Cingular has absolutely nothing to do with the Wi-Fi.

    Your data plan is for when you use Cingular's network.

    "long69and" <long69and.1jhiqz@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote in message

    > I have an unlocked IPAQ with wifi, if I use the wifi somewhere that has
    > it for free, it won't cost me anything through cingular will it? I do
    > have media works, but I don't want to go somewhere use the free wifi
    > and come back to find I have done a no no by cingular standards and
    > need to pay up big time. thanks for any help to this newbe
    >

    > --
    > long69and
    > brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com/

Cingular WiFi Ipaq Internet Service Providers