T1 (and perhaps T2?) Master Server News

Last response: in Video Games
February 15, 2005 10:30:32 PM

| We've just gotten word that the master server is currently being
| worked on, it should be back up and running soon.
|
| Thanks all for your patience at this time!

http://community.vugames.com/WebX?13@99.0aEzeAAYfDg.6@....

More about : master server news

Anonymous
February 17, 2005 6:36:19 AM

Smeghead's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> One day, game developers will realize that if you have a winning mix
> of gameplay elements, DON'T MESS WITH IT.

From my experience its not in the hands of the developers, but rather the
company execs, who dictate their every whim to the devs
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 6:42:17 AM

The T1 master is back up now.
!