T1 (and perhaps T2?) Master Server News

| We've just gotten word that the master server is currently being
| worked on, it should be back up and running soon.
|
| Thanks all for your patience at this time!

http://community.vugames.com/WebX?13@99.0aEzeAAYfDg.6@.1dd94e2e/29
2 answers Last reply
More about master server news
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Smeghead's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
    were:
    > One day, game developers will realize that if you have a winning mix
    > of gameplay elements, DON'T MESS WITH IT.

    From my experience its not in the hands of the developers, but rather the
    company execs, who dictate their every whim to the devs
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    The T1 master is back up now.

Games Servers Video Games