Sign in with
Your question

Verizon com/quickfix wifi

Last response: in Windows Vista
June 12, 2012 10:22:16 PM

how do i get on my wireless. When it was installed the man never told my husband how to get on. my Grandkids can't. play the games on their lab tops

More about : verizon quickfix wifi

a b 8 Security
June 13, 2012 7:08:01 AM

Dgrandmaof10 said:
how do i get on my wireless. When it was installed the man never told my husband how to get on. my Grandkids can't. play the games on their lab tops

Please Be more specific. IE, You had Verizon installed on a network, the laptops are connected to, or they are stand alone systems, or what ? How were you connected before ? What browsers are used, Internet explorer, firefox ? - What exactly is the problem ?
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b F Wireless
June 15, 2012 4:33:39 PM

Contact Verizon support for your area to get that info. Does not sound like you'd be able to configure it on your own if you just reset the router.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
December 3, 2012 3:20:25 PM

Dgrandmaof10 said:

m
l
March 14, 2013 2:26:03 PM

ksiemb said:
Dgrandmaof10 said:

Please Be more specific. IE, You had Verizon installed on a network, the laptops are connected to, or they are stand alone systems, or what ? How were you connected before ? What browsers are used, Internet explorer, firefox ? - What exactly is the problem ?

avagarrett said:
Dgrandmaof10 said:

m
l
!