HDMI and HDCP support with Philips TV

I am looking to connect a DVD recorder with upconversion to my TV using
HDMI.
The recorder says that the TV must support HDCP to work properly, I am
trying
to find out if my Philips 30pf9946d/37 supports HDCP. I am not sure that
I got the correct answer from Philips CS.
1 answer Last reply
More about hdmi hdcp support philips

    On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:00:04 -0500, "Don Mccarter"
    <don_mccarter@charter.net> wrote:

    >I am looking to connect a DVD recorder with upconversion to my TV using
    >HDMI.
    >The recorder says that the TV must support HDCP to work properly, I am
    >trying
    >to find out if my Philips 30pf9946d/37 supports HDCP. I am not sure that
    >I got the correct answer from Philips CS.

    It's not mentioned in the user's manual or the spec sheet.

    Kal

HDTV TV Philips Support HDMI Home Theatre