  • Home Theatre
Last response: in Home Theatre
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 4:00:04 PM

I am looking to connect a DVD recorder with upconversion to my TV using
HDMI.
The recorder says that the TV must support HDCP to work properly, I am
trying
to find out if my Philips 30pf9946d/37 supports HDCP. I am not sure that
I got the correct answer from Philips CS.

More about : hdmi hdcp support philips

Anonymous
August 2, 2005 6:30:15 PM

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:00:04 -0500, "Don Mccarter"
<don_mccarter@charter.net> wrote:

>I am looking to connect a DVD recorder with upconversion to my TV using
>HDMI.
>The recorder says that the TV must support HDCP to work properly, I am
>trying
>to find out if my Philips 30pf9946d/37 supports HDCP. I am not sure that
>I got the correct answer from Philips CS.

It's not mentioned in the user's manual or the spec sheet.

Kal