Closed Solved

Troubleshooting hdmi pc to tv

Hello,
hdmi connection was working fine two weeks ago now when i plug in the cable to connect hear a blip noise on computer but no service message shows up on tv monitor
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about troubleshooting hdmi
  1. To help us assist you, please provide more information:

1) Decribe the issue you are having in detail. For example if its with a specific piece of equipment, include the make and model.
    2) When was it last working normally? Since then, did you add/remove any software or hardware?
    3) What steps have you already tried to resolve the problem? (rebooted, searched google, etc)
  2. Best answer
    nhasian said:
    To help us assist you, please provide more information:

1) Decribe the issue you are having in detail. For example if its with a specific piece of equipment, include the make and model.
    2) When was it last working normally? Since then, did you add/remove any software or hardware?
    3) What steps have you already tried to resolve the problem? (rebooted, searched google, etc)

had an online tech company go into my computer and found i had a change in my properties and when they reset it to hdmi with tv moniter it now works well.thank you for you concern.lynn
  3. This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
  4. Best answer selected by Area51reopened.
Ask a new question

Read More

TV Connection HDMI Windows Vista