boulard83

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
From FrozenCPU (im in canada and cant find online retailer)

15$ Swiftech Reservoir
20$ Feser One Non Conductive Cooling Fluid
30$ Swiftech MCW30 SLI Chipset Water Block
70$ Swiftech Apogee™ GTZ Universal CPU Waterblock
90$ Swiftech MCP655-B™ 12v Water Pump
57$ Swiftech MCR320 "Quiet Power" Triple 120mm Radiator

272$ + shipping......

Edit 1 : OK i replaced teh RAD with a Swift one. But anyone Know any CANADA website with ni price ???

Seems good ? anyone know better DEAL ! (canada if you can find)

Newegg canade isnt listing WC parts and tigerdirect is peice of crap for WC.

THX alot ! i think ive done my homework ;)

Conumdrum

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
I sure don't know of a good CA dealer. I know Petras ships to CA.

Google Petras and the word watercool. They are the best peeps, very very popular in the WC community

You'll need hose, barbs, clamps still. And choice of fans helps, some suck, some are great.

And you really don't need that Feser liquid. Pros use distilled water and a few drops of biocide. Water is the best heat conductor and less conductive than any over priced liquid thats 90% distilled anyway. I get mine in the USA at Walgreens at $1 a gallon, I use less than 1/2 gallon on a build.

boulard83

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
nice, THX alot Conum !

I had checked the distilled water too and just wanna make that no Algea will form.... already know that water is the best conductor and less conductive.

Pure water dont cause too much corrosion ?

Conumdrum

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
There is no corrosion when using the parts we are discussing. It's all copper, brass, chrome. Copper and aluminum is a big big nono, I could post pics of ruined CPU blocks that used aluminum tops. No reason to tho.

Go to Petras for biocide (stops algae etc from growing), the new PN-nuke is what I'm going to run next time, I run PT-nuke now and distilled. IF they have the neato silver killcoils in stock, just get one of those, slip in a tube, all you need. But they sell out like free candy.

If you have a pet store nearby, you can get the same copper based biocide pretty much.

You should really check on their CA prices and shipping costs.

calam1ty

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2007
Try ncix.com. That's where I got my watercooling setup. It's a pretty decent e-tailer with huge inventory/selection. Best part is; it's canadian.

boulard83

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
Thx guyz ! I already know those sites, ive buyd few parts from NCIX (RC-690 for 70$ CA and 6 120mm fans.)

Petras have better deal on WC kit. Ill buy next year (2009) its some soon ;)

jsut want to push my E6850 lil further and have better temp (for lifespan)

Latest posts