Sign in with
Your question

Blue screen in windows xp

Last response: in Windows XP
August 15, 2010 9:06:51 PM

Hello,
I am using Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Version 2, Service Pack 2 in my dell studio 1555 laptop,

i got a blue screen on start up.. even i am unable to start my laptop in safemode. I think i had make changes in my registry editor. After that my laptop didn't start work.

The blue screen comes like a blink and immediately my system get restarted, this process repeated every time when i start my laptop. Even i am trying to format the C drive it shows above error.

Plz help me regarding this.. I had my project at final stage..

Thank you

With Regards

R K Reddy

More about : blue screen windows

a b D Laptop
August 16, 2010 7:08:20 AM

rao978 said:
Hello,
I am using Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Version 2, Service Pack 2 in my dell studio 1555 laptop,

i got a blue screen on start up.. even i am unable to start my laptop in safemode. I think i had make changes in my registry editor. After that my laptop didn't start work.

The blue screen comes like a blink and immediately my system get restarted, this process repeated every time when i start my laptop. Even i am trying to format the C drive it shows above error.

Plz help me regarding this.. I had my project at final stage..

Thank you

With Regards

R K Reddy

Restrat again and select "Disable automatic restart on system failure" and that should give you a blue screen of information about why the system fell over. Post back the alpha-numeric details - 0x0000?? - and ANY_WORDS_JOINED_UP by underscores and someone will be able to help. It's also worth trying "Last known good configuration" from the Advanced Boot Menu if you haven't already tried it.
August 16, 2010 12:56:23 PM

Theres a few things to try. First, It might be worth just checking your memory to make sure its not suddenly come defective. here is a link to some instructions how to do it.
http://www.mypchealth.co.uk/GuideTests.php
Let us know how you get on.
!