Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Laptops
  • Blue Screen
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
August 15, 2010 9:06:51 PM

Hello,
I am using Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Version 2, Service Pack 2 in my dell studio 1555 laptop,

i got a blue screen on start up.. even i am unable to start my laptop in safemode. I think i had make changes in my registry editor. After that my laptop didn't start work.

The blue screen comes like a blink and immediately my system get restarted, this process repeated every time when i start my laptop. Even i am trying to format the C drive it shows above error.

Plz help me regarding this.. I had my project at final stage..

Thank you

With Regards

R K Reddy

More about : blue screen windows

a b D Laptop
August 16, 2010 7:08:20 AM

rao978 said:
Hello,
I am using Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Version 2, Service Pack 2 in my dell studio 1555 laptop,

i got a blue screen on start up.. even i am unable to start my laptop in safemode. I think i had make changes in my registry editor. After that my laptop didn't start work.

The blue screen comes like a blink and immediately my system get restarted, this process repeated every time when i start my laptop. Even i am trying to format the C drive it shows above error.

Plz help me regarding this.. I had my project at final stage..

Thank you

With Regards

R K Reddy

Restrat again and select "Disable automatic restart on system failure" and that should give you a blue screen of information about why the system fell over. Post back the alpha-numeric details - 0x0000?? - and ANY_WORDS_JOINED_UP by underscores and someone will be able to help. It's also worth trying "Last known good configuration" from the Advanced Boot Menu if you haven't already tried it.
m
l
August 16, 2010 12:56:23 PM

Theres a few things to try. First, It might be worth just checking your memory to make sure its not suddenly come defective. here is a link to some instructions how to do it.
http://www.mypchealth.co.uk/GuideTests.php
Let us know how you get on.
m
l
!