MaryLANd 2005

Last response: in Video Games
March 10, 2005 2:37:18 PM

Event cancelled for this year due to a) coordinator moving out of state; and
b) corporate sponsor for lan equipment and servers fell through. Will work
on next year's event. Will keep you informed.

More about : maryland 2005

Anonymous
March 11, 2005 12:41:36 PM

"IcyHot" <IcyHot@agbgaming.com> wrote in

> Event cancelled for this year due to a) coordinator moving out of
> state; and b) corporate sponsor for lan equipment and servers fell
> through. Will work on next year's event. Will keep you informed.

That's too bad. I figured MA would be able to send several representatives
to that one.

For those interested in east coast LAN's, there will be a JobieLAN in
Roanoke, VA, over the July 4 weekend. Stop by the MA forums for details.
Here's the room where it will be held:

http://hotelroanoke.com/meetings/technology.php
March 13, 2005 6:27:17 PM

IcyHot wrote:
> Event cancelled for this year due to a) coordinator moving out of
> state; and b) corporate sponsor for lan equipment and servers fell
> through. Will work on next year's event. Will keep you informed.

Ah, just as well for me- I'm not quite up to spending jail time
for being a bitch at the airport. :D

Seriously, I was going to have to cancel this year anyway, so
this is sort-of good news- at least I won't hear tales of ribald fun
I missed. ;)

--
!