MaryLANd 2005

Event cancelled for this year due to a) coordinator moving out of state; and
b) corporate sponsor for lan equipment and servers fell through. Will work
on next year's event. Will keep you informed.
2 answers Last reply
More about maryland 2005
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "IcyHot" <IcyHot@agbgaming.com> wrote in

    > Event cancelled for this year due to a) coordinator moving out of
    > state; and b) corporate sponsor for lan equipment and servers fell
    > through. Will work on next year's event. Will keep you informed.

    That's too bad. I figured MA would be able to send several representatives
    to that one.

    For those interested in east coast LAN's, there will be a JobieLAN in
    Roanoke, VA, over the July 4 weekend. Stop by the MA forums for details.
    Here's the room where it will be held:

    http://hotelroanoke.com/meetings/technology.php
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    IcyHot wrote:
    > Event cancelled for this year due to a) coordinator moving out of
    > state; and b) corporate sponsor for lan equipment and servers fell
    > through. Will work on next year's event. Will keep you informed.

    Ah, just as well for me- I'm not quite up to spending jail time
    for being a bitch at the airport. :D

    Seriously, I was going to have to cancel this year anyway, so
    this is sort-of good news- at least I won't hear tales of ribald fun
    I missed. ;)

    --
    >^,,^< Miracle

Games Servers Video Games