MaryLANd 2005

Event cancelled for this year due to a) coordinator moving out of state; and
b) corporate sponsor for lan equipment and servers fell through. Will work
on next year's event. Will keep you informed.

"IcyHot" <IcyHot@agbgaming.com> wrote in

> Event cancelled for this year due to a) coordinator moving out of
> state; and b) corporate sponsor for lan equipment and servers fell
> through. Will work on next year's event. Will keep you informed.

That's too bad. I figured MA would be able to send several representatives
to that one.

For those interested in east coast LAN's, there will be a JobieLAN in
Roanoke, VA, over the July 4 weekend. Stop by the MA forums for details.
Here's the room where it will be held:

http://hotelroanoke.com/meetings/technology.php

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

IcyHot wrote:
> Event cancelled for this year due to a) coordinator moving out of
> state; and b) corporate sponsor for lan equipment and servers fell
> through. Will work on next year's event. Will keep you informed.

Ah, just as well for me- I'm not quite up to spending jail time
for being a bitch at the airport. :D

Seriously, I was going to have to cancel this year anyway, so
this is sort-of good news- at least I won't hear tales of ribald fun
I missed. ;)

--