back up outlook express

August 9, 2005 1:56:34 AM

Hi

Is there any way to back up messages from outlook express. My friend wants
to reinstall his op/sys and is worried about the outlook express messages
that his wife has stored there.

Doug

More about : back outlook express

August 9, 2005 1:56:35 AM

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

"gordon" <gordononline@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Is there any way to back up messages from outlook express. My friend
wants
> to reinstall his op/sys and is worried about the outlook express messages
> that his wife has stored there.
>
> Doug

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 1:56:35 AM

Gordon,
In Windows Explorer work your way down the tree;
C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\Local Settings\Application
Data\Identities\{7CEF811B-B89D-42D3-A2B3-508CB6256356}\Microsoft\Outlook
Express
Best,
Treeman

--
Treeman

August 9, 2005 2:36:13 AM

"gordon" <gordononline@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Is there any way to back up messages from outlook express. My friend
> wants to reinstall his op/sys and is worried about the outlook
> express messages that his wife has stored there.
>
> Doug

Backing up and Cloning your OE Identities
http://www.insideoe.com/backup/index.htm

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com