back up outlook express

Hi

Is there any way to back up messages from outlook express. My friend wants
to reinstall his op/sys and is worried about the outlook express messages
that his wife has stored there.

Doug
3 answers Last reply
More about back outlook express

    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

    "gordon" <gordononline@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Is there any way to back up messages from outlook express. My friend
    wants
    > to reinstall his op/sys and is worried about the outlook express messages
    > that his wife has stored there.
    >
    > Doug

    Gordon,
    In Windows Explorer work your way down the tree;
    C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\Local Settings\Application
    Data\Identities\{7CEF811B-B89D-42D3-A2B3-508CB6256356}\Microsoft\Outlook
    Express
    Best,
    Treeman

    --
    Treeman

    "gordon" <gordononline@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Is there any way to back up messages from outlook express. My friend
    > wants to reinstall his op/sys and is worried about the outlook
    > express messages that his wife has stored there.
    >
    > Doug

    Backing up and Cloning your OE Identities
    http://www.insideoe.com/backup/index.htm

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com