Who else hates Toms Hardware’s new look????

houstonserenity

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2008

How much New coke do you drink? O wait thy don’t sell it anymore because the customers wanted the “classic” coke and said so.

I am just saying I want TH classic. :sweat:

I agree as well. The scrolling forum ticker as it was called was more convenient to me. I hated when I crossed over to the UK site and it didnt have it.

The other thing I hate is not getting email notifications on postings anymore. This makes it hard to follow up.

sailer

Splendid

That's my number one complaint. All the rest I figure I can get used to in time.

randomizer

Champion
I have the notification problem some times, but not other times. I'd like automztic notification when I use the quick reply form too. What really annoys me is that the forum looks like someone took a nuclear warhead to it when viewed in firefox 3. That's not necessarily the fault of the web devs though.

Seriously though, can people please stop with the forum "hate" and "sucks" threads?

croc

Distinguished
BANNED
Sep 14, 2005
I wake up this AM, log on... Looks as if the site is not being coded for IE7. The entire front page is not coded for paginated text, scroll wrap does not seem to work, and cannot get any pages past 1/5. Plus no pictures, and cannot get them to load. At least there's less ad pop-ups to deal with...

The replies in the top page forums are all over the place. WTF??? Sure hope Fredi or Jake is paying attention. (I'd be happy to submit some screen scrapes if asked)

Hopefully In the AM it will all be better.