where is my validation code?

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 8, 2005 2:06:18 PM

Windows XP

More about : validation code

Anonymous
August 8, 2005 2:06:19 PM

The 25-character alpha-numeric "Product Key" is found on
a sticker affixed to the Certificate of Authenticity that came
with your copy of Windows XP.

If Windows XP was preinstalled on a new computer, the
"Product Key" is found on a sticker affixed to the side,
back, or bottom of your new PC.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"J Lunis" wrote:

| Windows XP
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 2:06:19 PM

On the PC case or on the manual that came with XP. It's a 25 digit code. 5
sets of 5 letters or numbers.
--
That's just like my opinion, Man........

"J Lunis" wrote:

> Windows XP

August 8, 2005 7:32:32 PM

Hi

I'm not sure what you mean by 'validation'. If it's not the PK, please try
here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/exeValidation.aspx?F...

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"J Lunis" <jay.lunis@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Windows XP
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 10:47:24 PM

J Lunis wrote:
> Windows XP

That would depend upon what, precisely, you mean by "validation code."

No one can help if you don't provide at least a modicum of information.

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Otherwise, you might as well try here:

Psychic Friends Network