TOT- Damn this Flu

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 28, 2005 2:43:48 AM

Oof, I'm near useless again. Wherever this originated, I'd
like to "thank" them properly for not containing it................

Be healthy, all, and have a good Easter, however you celebrate it.

Me, I'm trying to get laundry done. "Yay paganism!" she noted
wryly....................

--
/)/)
( °.°)

Miracle

More about : tot damn flu

Anonymous
March 28, 2005 4:04:20 AM

">^,,^<" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> Oof, I'm near useless again. Wherever this originated, I'd
> like to "thank" them properly for not containing it................
>
> Be healthy, all, and have a good Easter, however you celebrate it.
>
> Me, I'm trying to get laundry done. "Yay paganism!" she noted
> wryly....................
>
> --
> /)/)
> ( °.°)
> o(_('')('') Happy Easter
>
> Miracle

Pagans know how to have a good time.
March 28, 2005 7:38:58 AM

Adrian Ng wrote:
> Pagans know how to have a good time.

Yah, until we get old- then a good time is simply
finding a comfy chair, or enjoying the fare at that fine
Scottish restaraunt once in awhile. No, wait- a really
good time is a movie! At home, so potty breaks aren't
a problem............

I'm teasing. :)  Except about the movies and
McDonald's. LOL

--
> ^,,^< Miracle, a lifetime [LD], DkAngel

Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 8:02:05 AM

>^,,^<'s last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
>were:
> Be healthy, all, and have a good Easter, however you celebrate it.
> Me, I'm trying to get laundry done. "Yay paganism!" she noted
> wryly....................

I use it as an excuse to sit on my ass and not have to work.

"Lawn needs mowed? Nope, sorry, can't do it, its Easter..."
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 8:13:15 PM

"Frank van Schie" <frankNOSPAM@email.it> wrote in message
> >^,,^< wrote:
>> Frank van Schie wrote:
>
> BAY-tur-sgap, with the 'g' being a guttural sound (like what you might do
> before going for a really good spit), and the 'a' is more like in 'car'.

Why, i love making sounds with my mouth!
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 6:22:49 PM

Got the itchy throat and runny nose yesterday. Not real bad, but annoying.
Boss gave it to me. He seems to be recovering after about a week of it.
March 31, 2005 1:26:20 AM

ScratchMonkey wrote:
> Got the itchy throat and runny nose yesterday. Not real bad, but
> annoying. Boss gave it to me. He seems to be recovering after about a
> week of it.

It's finally settled up in my head, but I'm still a bit alarmed
at how weak I am physically, still. I took some DayQuil and
it's made me a tad woozy- must be the dextromethorphan.
Next time I'll just take some Sudaphed.

I do hope you don't get worse- maybe if we get rid of the
head cold part we'll be done with this.

--
{{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}
>^,,^< Miracle

March 31, 2005 8:02:10 PM

">^,,^<" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in news:424b197c$1_2
@cosmos.uncensored-news.com:

> I do hope you don't get worse- maybe if we get rid of the
> head cold part we'll be done with this.

Looking like the stuff here is all head cold. My boss got bronchitis
because he took some Advil or somesuch and it reacted with his asthma. At
least I don't have that problem.
!