Disk Drive Problems

August 8, 2005 5:38:06 PM

I have XP Pro on my home computer and when I try to save to my cd-rom, I get
a error message stating that I am not authorized to use this drive. It says
to have the administrator to fix the problem, I thought I was the
administrator. What can I do to fix this problem.

More about : disk drive problems

August 9, 2005 1:53:16 AM

Belinda Smith wrote:
> I have XP Pro on my home computer and when I try to save to my
> cd-rom, I get a error message stating that I am not authorized to use
> this drive. It says to have the administrator to fix the problem, I
> thought I was the administrator. What can I do to fix this problem.

You do have a CDRW drive, don't you?
!