Disk Drive Problems

I have XP Pro on my home computer and when I try to save to my cd-rom, I get
a error message stating that I am not authorized to use this drive. It says
to have the administrator to fix the problem, I thought I was the
administrator. What can I do to fix this problem.
1 answer Last reply
More about disk drive problems

    Belinda Smith wrote:
    > I have XP Pro on my home computer and when I try to save to my
    > cd-rom, I get a error message stating that I am not authorized to use
    > this drive. It says to have the administrator to fix the problem, I
    > thought I was the administrator. What can I do to fix this problem.

    You do have a CDRW drive, don't you?

Disk Drive Windows XP